In addition to dual pane view, drag out, and a number of other features supporting the mission to provide a top-class user experience on Android devices when using Google Keep, we’re introducing the Keep single note widget.
With this new feature, you can “pin” a note or list to your home screen and edit them in the Keep app with a single tap. Lists enable you to toggle checkboxes directly on the note without having to open the Keep app. Also, your notes and lists will reflect any background colors and reminders present within the Keep app. Finally, a collaborator icon will appear at the bottom of the note to indicate if it is a shared note between two or more people.
By giving you quick and easy access to your most important notes and lists on your home screen, we hope this feature increases your productivity while using the Keep app.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about viewing notes from your Android home screen.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 2, 2023
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts