We’ll no longer place apps in disaster recovery mode in the event of a regional disaster.
The “managed” IoT Edge solution on Azure Stack Edge will be retired on 31 March 2024
Custom fields feature will be retired on 31 March 2026
Azure CDN Standard from Akamai is being retired and services will end on 31 October 2023
SQL Server connector’s V1 actions and triggers will be retired on 31 March 2024
ExpressRoute Public Peering will be retired on March 31, 2024.
Azure Site Recovery’s classic experience to protect VMware VMs will be retired on 30 March 2026
3 New updates
Unless otherwise indicated, the features below are fully launched or in the process of rolling out (rollouts should take no more than 15 business days to complete), launching to both Rapid and Scheduled Release at the same time (if not, each stage of rollout should take no more than 15 business days to complete), and available to all Google Workspace and G Suite customers.
The announcements below were published on the Workspace Updates blog earlier this week. Please refer to the original blog posts for complete details.
- Introducing new smart canvas features in Google Sheets and Google Docs (Sheets)
- Save time with suggested work locations in Google Calendar
- Improving Filters in Google Sheets
- Refreshed interface for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Provide custom Google Meet background images for your users
- Improvements to content organization in Google Docs (Sidebar)
- Connected Sheets for Looker now available for all Looker-hosted instances
- Launching in beta: manage working locations with the Calendar API
- Quickly access Google Drive files in Chrome browser
For a recap of announcements in the past six months, check out What’s new in Google Workspace (recent releases).
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about finding files in Google Drive.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts
- This feature was listed as an upcoming release.
Using Azure Image Builder’s new portal functionality, you can now build and validate custom images inside the portal. Now available!