Admins routinely receive notifications from Google to inform them about important Google Workspace updates. These notifications can be related to a variety of things, including security, billing or critical product changes.
Now when admins receive these notifications, they’ll also be captured in the Alert Center in the admin console. This will help make it easier for admins to stay on top of important communications from Google.
- Admins with the Alert Center privilege will see these notifications in the Alert center. Primary admins will also receive these notifications via email
- Visit the Help Center to learn about configuring who should receive email alerts, the alert center and viewing alert details, and admin audit logs.
- End users: There is no end user impact or action required.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 24, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers